Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Etsy Maine Team Cash Mob Goodies

Back in early February I joined the most amazing team on Etsy - The Etsy Maine Team (EMT)! I've learned a lot for this great team of ALL Mainers! What could be more fun?

This past Friday the team held their 2nd annual Cash Mob. Pretty much you go to Etsy.com and in the search bar type in "maineteam" and GO SHOPPING! Lots of shops had one day sales, I had a 10% off sale and ended up with 2 sales from the cash mob!  (you can type in "maineteam" any day of the year and find Great things that are made in Maine)

The really exciting part is that I went shopping too! :)

I "cash mobbed" eight of my fellow team members. Most everything I got are intended for Christmas present for my family/friends... so I can't show you almost anything.....

BUT I did get something for ME! :)

I am a huge Christmas person so naturally I have A LOT of Christmas ornaments.. I love them.. so I try to limit the number of them that I buy because our tree gets full quick. Since Evan and I have been married I have decided that we will only buy one ornament a year. (okay.. one SPECIAL one.. and maybe a few for good luck?)

This year while I was "researching" everything the Maine Team had to offer and trying to decide who I was going to Mob I kept coming back to this same shop because I desperately want their Mason Jar Chalkboard. I had it in my shopping cart for 2 days before the cash mob with every intention of buying it. The morning of I had a change of heart and decided I really should only be doing Christmas shopping. But then I saw the cutest Christmas ornament in the same shop and you could have it personalized. so I compromised with myself and decided it was a Christmas gift for Evan and I. That meant I could buy it, right?

Anyway, I did! and I got it in the mail yesterday and I LOVE it!
 
 Ta-da! (the cute little tags attached to the business card were a little freebie! how cute!)
 
 
 
This super cute ornament is made by 163DesignCompany, they are out of Pittsfield, Maine. It is a family run business and they are super nice!
 
You should take a look at their shop they have amazing things. I also just found out that they have things for sale at the LL Bean Home Store in Freeport. If you know Evan and I at all... you'd know we LOVE LLBean so I think that is pretty darn cool!

I still plan on getting myself that mason jar chalkboard in the future :)


That's all for now, I can't show you my other amazing treasures but if you want to shop local without leaving your house head over to Etsy and type "maineteam" in the search bar.


see ya!
-Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment