Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Failure? Moving on!

Soooo.... in my last post I told you all about my goals for the year. That included blogging 2 times a month. Well it's March. February is gone and I only posted one blog post in February.
    Failureeee....... I'm not too heart broken over this because part of life is not always reaching your goals. You have to be able to move forward. So although I have technically failed my number 6 goal for the year I will keep trying. I'm still going to strive for 2 or more blog posts a month. At the end of the year if I only missed that second one for February it will still be a success in my book!

In other news we got accepted into Arks in the Park in Belfast, Maine!!! It is the very first craft/art show we wanted to do and we are super excited that we got in! It will take place July 12th & 13th 2014. We are beginning to plan how we want our booth set up. We also got a Great deal on shelves made of shutters that we can use in our booth set up! I think we may paint them so I will update you on that when it happens with before and after pictures. They are a really pretty green color right now I just don't think it is the direction we are going in for our display. Right now they are hibernating in our garage, when things start to warm up I will start working on them!

that's it for it!
     -A

No comments:

Post a Comment